The face of our online banking will be upgraded soon. Please check back to our website for additional details!
What is Online Banking? Is there a fee?
Online Banking is a real-time online system that allows our customers a secure and convenient way to access their Community Bank accounts via the Internet. Online Banking is free!
Do I have to register to use Online Banking?
Yes. You can apply online
How secure is Online Banking?
State-of-the-art technology is used to keep your information secure. All sensitive and personal information is encrypted, and access requires passwords that only you know. In addition, your account numbers, Social Security numbers, and Tax ID numbers are never displayed on the Online Banking system. However, if you feel your information has been jeopardized in any way, please contact your local branch immediately.
What can I do to keep my information secure?
There are several things you can do to protect your Identification and password.
Do not use an obvious number or other accessible information for your Online Banking ID or password.
- Ensure no one is watching when you enter your Online Banking ID and password.
- Try to memorize your Online Banking ID and password rather than writing them down.
- If you record your Online Banking ID and password, store the document in a secure place.
- Do not share your Online Banking ID and password with others.
- Report any unusual account activity immediately.
- Do not give your information to anyone requesting it over the phone unless you have initiated the call.
- Always log out of the system.