Find the right savings account for your business
Whether you own a small business or help manage a nonprofit organization, government or public agency, you'll earn interest and gain peace of mind.
- $100.00 average daily balance requirement to avoid $1.00 monthly service charge
- Preauthorized transfers are limited to no more than six transfers and withdrawals per month to another account at this bank or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, telephonic order, check, draft, debit card or similar order
- No fee ATM Card
- FREE Online banking with Bill Pay
- FREE eStatements and account alerts
CD - Certificate of Deposit
- Minimum deposit to open and earn interest is $1,000.
- The interest rate and APY will not change for the term of the account
- Interest begins to accrue on the day of deposit
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly
- The APY assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity
- You may not make additional deposits or withdrawals until the maturity date
- A penalty will be imposed for withdrawals when made before maturity
- These CDs will automatically renew. You will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without penalty. If you do not withdraw the funds, each renewal term will be for an identical period of time as the original term.